The second German-language edition of the Chronic takes up the theme of new cartographies. The 32-page publication features translations of maps and selected writings from previous editions of the English Chronic produced in 2014 and 2015.
Contributors include Binyavanga Wainaina, Yemisi Aribisala, Billy Kahora, Jesse Weaver Shipley, Wendell Marsh, Agri Ismail, Moses März, Elnathan John, Stacy Hardy, Sarah Jappie and Akin Adesokan, Achille Mbembe, Bregtje van der Haak and more.
- Dislocations in the Congolese World of Sound
- The “Walking Corpse”
- THE IDEA OF A BORDERLESS WORLD
- EVERY JOURNEY IS A READING
- No Pass, But Nine Passports
- On Circulations and the African Imagination of a Borderless World
- Genres of the Human
- A master of bling with feline style
- Chronic Circulations Bibliography
- FESTAC ’77 – the Book and LP soon come!